Registrar Lock is a status code that can be set on an Internet domain name by the sponsoring registrar of the domain name. This is usually done to prevent unauthorized, unwanted, or accidental changes to the domain name.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to enable and disable registrar lock.
- Login to the BetaBoxTS Hosting Platform
- Clickthe Domains button in center of page.
- Click on the domainthat you would like to enable or disable Registrar Lock.
- Click on the (…) on the far right. Select Manage Domain.
- On the next page, click the Registrar Lock tab at the top (the fourth tab over left to right)
- On this page, you can disable Registrar Lock if it is enabled. If it is disabled, you can enable it. To do either, click the button that is "grayed out."